Thursday, September 13, 2012

Restless

I'm stuck in a bit of a rut lately.  I get up, go to work, come home, and veg.  I'm trying to get out and walk more. Doctors always tell me that I should get out more and  maybe exercise.  That usually makes everything hurt worse so I have a tendency to avoid it.  However, I have gotten out lately.  Last night I walked around the mall just looking at things.





 

I found this supremely strange.  I'm not familiar with this game but all I could think was that it was a very savage pedobear.



















I've also been taking walks around the campus at lunch when I have a chance. There is this one huge Sassafras tree that I thought I'd like to share.  It's so huge that it would take three people to wrap their arms around it! It's so gnarled and aged, just so incredibly beautiful.  I love that the university put up this plaque at it's base telling about it and how the native american's used it.  It's very neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment